Oahu Uke Happenings

Shazzbot

Reaction score
I'm going to be on Oahu 10/19-26.
Any uke stuff/concerts going on that week?
I've been spousally banished from HMS.
(have enough ukes, but I am so, so weak)
Mahalo in advance.

You gotta say hi to MGM now that he's recovering. Not shopping, just saying hi:)

Maybe mmstan knows something.

Keep uke'in',

You gotta say hi to MGM now that he's recovering. Not shopping, just saying hi:)

Maybe mmstan knows something.

Keep uke'in',

Mike is doing better...but still needs to rest....not at work yet..

There is alot of Music Entertainment..here....let me know what kind of music you like or prefer....always visiting the K brand factories tours are fun.. and might convince your spouse otherwise
he he and visit Polynesian cultural center and the bishop museum for the hawaiian culture and history... going around the island is a treat too if you have someone to take you to all the spots
and awesome beaches way better than waikiki and good excuse to stop by Hawaii Music Supply....OH look dear, there is Hawaii Music Supply.. ahem

There is a kanikapila behind the police station on Waikiki Beach on Sunday nights t 8 PM.

Kanikapila behind the Police Station Sunday nights sounds great. Our cruise is in Honolulu on a Sunday when the Ukulele factories are closed. Well, we've been to them before but always like to go again. Sort of like you can never go to too many ukulele stores. You never know when you'll miss something.

Top Bottom