Trying to buy Aldrine's albums

The Big Kahuna

Reaction score
I noticed from his Failbook page that Suite 409 and Bandito Tyler are available on iTunes.

However, after installing it, I discovered that iTunes don't list PayPal as a method of payment in England.

Anyone got any suggestions as to where I can download (after purchasing, obviously) the albums and pay using PP?

An alternative could be to buy iTunes gift cards in a (physical) store. Sometimes you can even get them at a discount.

Ok, so not now exactly, but I'd like to avoid putting money in Apple's pocket if at all possible.

Amazon has this whole discography for sale as mp3

As soon as they start paying their taxes, I'll start buying from them again.

Interesting situation. I had to Google it to find out what you are talking about. Seems as if the UK is upset that American digital companies are using existing laws to lessen tax burdens. Interestingly, at the same time they are complaining, they are offering other foreign companies tax breaks to relocate. Typical business. Unless someone is doing something grossly illegal, I don't bother boycotting.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2013/jul/19/oecd-tax-reform-proposals-amazon

Top Bottom