FS Pohaku Cedar+Koa Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

billypete

Reaction score
REDUCED: Long Scale concert by Pohaku, cedar top w/ Koa back & sides. Rosewood fingerboard. The scale is a hair under 17". Clean modern styling, asymmetrical paua position markers. I bought this from FleaMarket in April. It is a great uke, no significant issues, strum marks on the upper bout, rich and sonorous tone. I find I like my sopranos a wee bit more.I am in therapy for and reversing my UAS, so putting up this and other ukes I do not play enough. Looking for $650 shipped CONUS, paypal preferred.
More Photos at:https://plus.google.com/photos/113904972996584907841/albums/5918020409115130385
Video: http://vimeo.com/74565378
Pohaku_back.jpgPohaku_BodyFront.jpgPohaku_fingerboard.jpgPohaku_FrontAll.jpgPohaku_head.jpg

Last edited:
Bump + reduced to $650 (shipped CONUS). Really, a daisy. I am perplexed by my inability to price ukuleles. I realize the photo's are crumby, which is why I've linked to better ones. I encourage you to look past my awful playing and hear the instrument itself in the sound clip. I will consider offers.

It's not your pricing Billypete - it's just hard to sell right now. Beautiful uke!

This is a fantastic deal!
I just cant get comfortable with the tenor scale....

It's not your pricing Billypete - it's just hard to sell right now. Beautiful uke!

I agree. We have three Pohakus: they are amazing and great players. Don't give up the ship, someone will see this as a great deal for a concert.

Ok, since your PM box is full I'll message you in the open;
Try the Flea Market, free ads and pretty good action. I hate E-bay fees, plus the Paypal fees that come with it.
I could stretch my offer to $XXX delivered but I just bought a Collings and a Mya Moe and my wife said "seriously" and then went shopping. My UAS has got to be stopped, but a LS Concert would fit right in.
Bob
PS: PM me, my box is not full

Bob, I think this uke was sold on FMM last week or so.

There is a Pohaku concert listed on FMM, but it's not the OP's. The other one that's listed on FMM now lives at my house, and it's fantastic.

There is a Pohaku concert listed on FMM, but it's not the OP's. The other one that's listed on FMM now lives at my house, and it's fantastic.

So you're the guy who beat me to it!!! Man... I emailed the seller but he never responded bec he sold it so quickly. Once you get tired of the crummy pohaku just pass it on to me:D I live right beside you in Rockville.

Okay I cleaned up my inbox. I had this uke on FFM some time back. Sadly I was contacted by a scammer who claimed to be working on an oil rig off the NZ coast, wanted to but the uke as a gift for his father, but needed me to WesternUnion $310 to his agent in Georgia who would then contact me with pickup details for the uke, the 310 being added to the puchase price in a fake email paypal. Seems like alot of work for 3 benjamins; i guess some people will do anything so as not to have to show up at work. I just show up and play my ukulele...

Sorry, sold a couple of weeks ago. I thought I had closed this, Thanks everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom