NUD ..... yesterday.

rem50

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I got a tenor Koa Fluke yesterday. It was one on my uke wish list. I really think they are great bang for the buck. I do have one small issue with it though. I was watching the forum when I saw someone talking about the width of tenor necks. The talk was that they were having a little trouble with a neck that was about 1/8th inch wider. I thought it was kind of funny that that would be a problem...... then I got the fluke. It is wider then my other tenor (a boat paddle) and I can now see the issue. It does throw you off a bit. All in all though it has nice sound and is fun to play. It also sits very well on my desk! :)

I enjoy my flea for what it is..a good, sturdy, indoor outdoor, knock-around, beach, car, camping uke. And though I have other ukes that are nicer, in many ways, I still grab this one frequently. it's always just sitting there perched on the table by the couch and so easy to just pick up and strum and set back down, all day long.

I agree bunnyf. They are fun, stay in tune, and since they are not overly expensive they can be a "go anywhere" uke. I do think the flea I have is one of the loudest I own!

Top Bottom