Professor Layton and the Curious Village

I have it! I've only gone through the first 4 brian teaser/puzzle things, but the game is very well done. Cool animations and voice overs too. The first 4 puzzles weren't hard, but you can tell that theres alot of cool gameplay to be had with this game.

HAHAHA the comic was hilarious.

Last edited:
haha i've been hooked on this game for the past week or so..and i have midterms coming up :(

Man I feel dumb. I can't figure out the germ in the bottle one. It sucks cause I took calculus in High School and figuring out fibonacci numbers and geometric sequences was my favorite part of it and I totally forget how to do it.... It might be a possibility that I am over thinking it though...

haha you really are overthinking it ryan..no calculus needed in that one

haha you really are overthinking it ryan..no calculus needed in that one

see, I've never used calculus since college and now it's even hurt my video game playing ability. DAMN YOU CALCULUS!

OMG! I just got this game... I'm friggin' addicted! Some of the quizes kinda make you feel stupid after you realize the answer. Like the first geometry question or this one...

cards.JPG

After spending sooooo much time comparing the cards.. the answer was practically right in front of me! I couldn't believe I took so long to see the difference! LOL

Top Bottom