Seaguar flurocarbon - current status

garyg

Reaction score
I finally wanted to give Seaguar flurocarbon a try for uke strings but I noticed they make 3-4 kinds of flurocarbon line. Can anyone describe experiences they've had with the various line types or suggest a type? Seaguar currently offers: STS salmon flurocarbon, red label, blue label and fluro premier line/leader material? TIA, g2

oldephart did a ton of work on seaguar leader:

Yes, I've communicated with John about it, but I'm wondering if anyone tried the different line types and can recommend one over the other?

oldephart did a ton of work on seaguar leader:

Yes, I've communicated with John about it, but I'm wondering if anyone tried the different line types and can recommend one over the other?

I think they are to expensive to do test with....you don't like the choices that Worth gives you?

I've recently been doing a lot of testing with the Oasis fluorocarbon strings. I think they are at least as good as any other fluorocarbon brand, perhaps better. Especially the "warm" sets. Like Worth they come in a double set. Unlike Worth, they are much more affordable! With new uke strings coming on the market seemingly every week, I see no reason for me to stock up on a ten year supply of fishing line.

Top Bottom