Boat paddle 12 fret cedar top, walnut, waverly tuners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipcmlr

Reaction score
It's this uke which I got in a trade.
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...ut-back-Waverly-tuners!&highlight=Boat+paddle

I was actually supposed to sell it immediately once I got it but it turned out to be a really really good uke.

So after a few weeks of playing with it I have to sell it. It's what I set out to do in the first place as I needed cash for stuff. But I've been delaying it since it sounds really fantastic.

Sound sample and pics are in the previous post.

I just changed the strings to Aquilas yesterday from the living water strings it came with which were starting to show wear.
The Aquilas are too thick which causes the G string to buzz easily if not fretted cleanly.
I'll leave them on the uke and send you living water strings if you chose to buy it.

EDIT: Now that I've gotten used to the Aquilas the buzzing is gone. Maybe I got better? Maybe the string stretched out and became thinner? who knows. Anyway I'm still including the Living water strings for free as they do sound way better.

$425 includes shipping.

Last edited:
450 bucks...! are you mad? this is not so much precious as you are saying...!
I think I can pay only 200 bucks for it. If you agree then tell me...!

This is not cool.
1. this uke would be $600+ new
2. I have a 12 fret from Boat Paddle. they are very special in their construction.
3. This is not in the Aloha spirit of the site. Private message them your offer, but you may not belittle them.

This is not cool.
1. this uke would be $600+ new
2. I have a 12 fret from Boat Paddle. they are very special in their construction.
3. This is not in the Aloha spirit of the site. Private message them your offer, but you may not belittle them.

I agree, this is not in the spirit of the site, not to mention it's rude.

Mitch

Hi, is it standard 1 3/8 nut?
It's in between 1 3/8 and 1.5.
I think it's slightly over 1 3/8 width to accommodate the pins he uses on the nut.
The total space from 1st string to the 4th string is 1 1/8.

450 bucks...! are you mad? this is not so much precious as you are saying...!
I think I can pay only 200 bucks for it. If you agree then tell me...!
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion I guess.
I can't go that low.
Hopefully you find a $200 boat paddle in great condition made in 2013.

Lots of interest but no takers!
Price reduced to $425!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom