Best Slim Fitting Tenor Case?

rollo90

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just wondering what would be the best slim fitting tenor case to buy.
I travel a bit and I just want it not to be too bulky but strong as possible.
Any advice would be fantastic.

Cheers,

Sam

Heyy rollo, since you're in Australia aswell, a bunch of music stores on ebay australia sell tenor hard cases for good prices :)

Firstly, what is your ukulele brand? If it's lanikai, they tend to have a bigger shaped body to normal ukuleles. If in the events that it IS lanikai, I can recommend this hard case since it fits perfectly for mine.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HIGH-QUA...446?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5892d57016

There are cheaper foam hard cases like these which also offer a good amount of protection aswell.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ukulele-...AU_Instrument_Accessories&hash=item5d405e3b9c

Please note that these aren't the only uke cases available on ebay but just examples. In terms of size, the hard cases seem to be slightly smaller in size than the foam cases.

Last edited:
I am picking up a Kanilea in Hawaii next week. Thank you for all the help. My new uke does come with a case but I was just looking to upgrade it.

Cheers
sam

Levi's 501 shrink to fits work best for me.

That looks great hopefully the Kanilea will fit!

Hey Rollo

there are ton's of cases at The Ukulele Site(aka HMS) the Oahu cases fit nice...
if you want a nice gig bag,they have some reunion blues bags there to and the Momo ones too...

just email Andrew he will have one waiting for you

btw..let me know what day you going to HMS..maybe I can meet you...

Slim tenor uke by kanilea? I never see...

I have one of the Crossrock fiberglass cases for my Martin tenor and I really like it. Light, strong and good looking.

Hey Guys,

Just wondering what would be the best slim fitting tenor case to buy.
I travel a bit and I just want it not to be too bulky but strong as possible.
Any advice would be fantastic.

Cheers,

Sam

That would depend on the dementions of your uke...all ukes vary in sizes, just as cases do..., take measurements always first...don't buy blindly....sheesh :)

Top Bottom