Is your uke collection up or down this year?

So far in 2013 has your uke collection grown, decreased, or stayed the same?

• Grown

Votes: 62 68.9%
  • Decreased

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • Stayed the same

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doc_J

Reaction score
Just checked how I was doing on the number of ukes in my house.
While I haven't done well resisting buying some really nice ukes, I was surprised to see I had more going out (-19) than coming in (+16), so far (but the year isn't over yet ). Right now I am -3 on the year.

So, I am curious to see who else has trimmed or grown their collection this year.

Stan and Len, I already know the answer. :D

Last edited:
Mine increased from 2 to 4! Not sure if you'd consider a guitalele as one though

0 to 7 this year ... Oh my!

Wait... it's possible for ukulele collections to get smaller? I really think you're wrong about that...

Mine's become so large that I can't list it all on my sig anymore because it requires too many characters...

Static, just like always Doc. Sell a few and kid myself I'm over UAS, then within 3 months I'm back where I started. My trajectory is so darn predictable. :)

I sold a Kamaka Concert, added a 20's Martin O, 50's O and a 50's Style 2. I'll report back at the end of the year!

About the same. Six is the magic number. After some impulse buys this year to upgrade and selling some "keepers", presently have six concerts.

Try to keep it there.

Last edited:
+3 for me Hodge. Bought 5 and sold 2. Although I might be selling another one before the year is out.

my collection shrunk abit this year.....but more to come next year....:p

I'm up one ukulele (a Kamaka HF-2L), but down one dobro, so my instrument total is staying level! Must...resist...temptation...

Went from 0 to 1! :D Would have added one more but real life came knocking and I had to re-evaluate my finances a bit. Still happy that I have at least one in my life. :)

My collection has grown. But I didn't buy any. I won one at an ukulele event, and I was given one last Saturday. My neighbor found one in her Grandmas's attic and wanted me to have it. I am still researching it, but I think it is a wall-hanger and not worth fixing.

Top Bottom