Mainland Tenor slot head w/ pickup & Jupiter Creek solid body baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.

seonachan

Reaction score
My catch & release phase had too much catching of late, so it's time to catch up on the releases. On the other hand, if you've got a solid body nylon string uke to trade, or a resonator concert size, or maybe a bari with a pickup, I'm all ears!

SOLD: Mainland slot head gloss tenor with MiSi pickup - the "plain" model (no rope purfling). I got this a while ago thinking it might replace my Kala solid mahogany cutaway. But while I love, love this uke (and the pickup is stronger than the stock Kala one), in the end I found I prefer the deeper and more mellow sound of the Kala to the brighter sound of this one. I wish I could justify keeping both really. It's perfectly set up, no intonation or buzzing issues, no noticeable wear (maybe some really minor signs if you look close). Includes a Uke Crazy hard foam case and the charger for the pickup.

$250 plus shipping.

mainland2.jpgmainland1.jpgmainland2.jpgmainland6.jpg

SOLD. Jupiter Creek solid body electric baritone ukulele / tenor guitar. 20" scale length, 1 3/8" nut width, steel strings, single pickup with volume & tone controls. Real nice twangy electric guitar sound. Currently tuned DGBE.

Another one I wish I could keep, but I already have an electric tenor guitar and though I love the shorter scale on this one, I can't part with my Texas-made Zither. I got this on eBay earlier this year and it had a few issues when it arrived: lots of fret buzz and a loose pickup. I fixed the pickup myself but needed a professional fret leveling to take care of the buzzing/action. I'm selling for what I have in it: $350 plus shipping.

jc2.jpg

I'll be away part of this weekend without internet access so if you get in touch I may not be able to respond right away, but I will as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Pm sent.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom