My Mainland Tenor

Lend27

Reaction score
Cedar top, rosewood back and sides.
Plays great. May try an unwound low G on it.

This is probably the only picture where I can appreciate the rope binding on the ukulele! Very nice.

nice ukulele. I bet it sounds great!

I hear you. I have two Mainlands and wish for a third. Was very apprehensive about the rope binding - my gut feeling was that I didn't like it at all - until I opened the box. Dang. The earth moved.

This is probably the only picture where I can appreciate the rope binding on the ukulele! Very nice.

I hear you. I have two Mainlands and wish for a third. Was very apprehensive about the rope binding - my gut feeling was that I didn't like it at all - until I opened the box. Dang. The earth moved.

Yeah that's what I keep hearing! Glad they look better in person.

Dang, that's a beaut! That Cedar looks great

I love mine as well, they are THE best bang for buck ukes out there

Congratulations on a great choice. I also have a tenor Mainland with cedar top & rosewood back and sides. I have too many ukuleles for me to play at once, but this is THE uke I consistently grab. It has only improved in sound. Worths sound great on this instrument. I have played both high and low G but ended up preferring high because of its bright sound. I wish you thousands of happy hours playing this wonderful instrument.

I love Mainland. Like others, I was a bit apprehensive of the rope binding at first, but it looked good in real. I own a Mainland Concert now and few other brands and sizes. I am considering of buying a tenor and undecided between getting another Mainland, or just switch to Ko'Aloha or Kamaka. Talking about UAS ... :)

Top Bottom