Custom David Gill Concert, Excellent Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmyers

Reaction score
Hi, I did it again , my UAS has trapped me with a uke I can’t play. I keep wanting to find a concert (I gave up on soprano) I can play. This David Gill custom concert is awesome. My problem is age and arthritis and flexibility. I can’t finger all the chords on the concert scale. So this puts me in the position of selling this beauty. Frankly this is one of the best built, lightest and best sounding concerts I have heard. I have re-strung this Nov. 2012 (build date) beauty with Fremont blacks. The Spruce top is flawless and the cedar back (rare) and sides are the perfect amplifying and appearance accent, with rosewood fret-board with mop inlaids. You have to hear its bark.
Near perfect intonation and great sustain. This uke is less than one year old and has been played very lightly, there are no issues and the fret-board is an easy play without buzz. This is a winner and in near new condition. Hard case included, see pics.
Price, much lower than a comparable build, $475, plus shipping in CONUS and feeless payment.
Questions or info , please send PM. More pics available on request.CaseUU.jpgFrontX.jpgSides.jpgBackX.jpgOblique.jpg
Thanks, Bob

Last edited:
The solution of course is simple. Just take my super-concert off my hands...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom