Wanted to buy - used Outdoor ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

fancymaj

Reaction score
Hi

I am assuming this is a Wanted as well as For sale forum? Hope so :)

I am after an Outdoor uke to buy asap. I am heading out to the desert and want to have a uke to play but don't want to bring mine and kill it (or bother with humidifier).

I would normally purchase a new one but I'm trying to stick to a budget at the moment.

I am in Australia but happy to buy one from overseas. The humidity in the place I am going is an average of 16% at 3 pm (higher at night/morning).

* P.S. If you have any different recommendations for a cheap-ish uke (under $100) that would be ok in this environment would appreciate knowing about it!

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi

I am assuming this is a Wanted as well as For sale forum? Hope so :)

I am after an Outdoor uke to buy asap. I am heading out to the desert and want to have a uke to play but don't want to bring mine and kill it (or bother with humidifier).

I would normally purchase a new one but I'm trying to stick to a budget at the moment.

I am in Australia but happy to buy one from overseas. The humidity in the place I am going is an average of 16% at 3 pm (higher at night/morning).

* P.S. If you have any different recommendations for a cheap-ish uke (under $100) that would be ok in this environment would appreciate knowing about it!

Thanks.

Sent you an email Jess.
I sold you a uke before.
Uke is under $100 for sure but shipping from US to Oz will bump it up slightly over $100. Details in email.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom