Collings UC1 K - Like New Condition

grownupboy

Reaction score
SOLD - COLLINGS UC1K CONCERT UKE LIKE NEW CONDITION!

$850 Plus Shipping - Local Toronto Pick Up Avaialable!

*Includes custom collings arch top hard shell case, digital tuner and oasis humidifier.

Serial number U1095

Gently used at home and always humidified in the winter. Purchased in March 2013 - no scratches marks or wear of any kind. Need to pay some bills so my little darling has to go :(

Concert size uke made with lightly figured koa. Beautiful warm and punchy tone that only Collings ukes can deliver. These are the best made ukes on the planet - period. Rosewood fretboard, headstock veneer and bridge. Light and resonant. I can go on - it's a great little uke!

Let me know if you have any questions!

karl

Attachments

• uke1.jpg
    uke1.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 127
  • uke2.jpg
    uke2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 103
  • uke3.jpg
    uke3.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 120
  • uke4.jpg
    uke4.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 136
  • uke5.jpg
    uke5.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 90
hey guys... sorry was away from computer for a bit. will answer pms today.

Just wanted to send a few words of thanks to Grownupboy. We had a bit of delay getting the ball rolling, but this lovely Collings just made it across Canada to the west coast in Beautiful BC. The ukulele was exactly as described, exceptionally well packaged and sent for a very reasonable price. Thanks again , and I would not hesitate to deal with Grownup boy again, or recommend him to others.

Only opened the case tonight and played her for a few minutes, but at first blush I just know I'm going to love her !

Top Bottom