Koa Pili Koko - Quality and Service

Lend27

Reaction score
My first uke was a KPK concert which is absolutely wonderful. Setup perfectly out of the box. Plays and sounds great.
Then I heard about Mainland ukes and decided to order a tenor from them. I bought the cedr top/rosewood back and sides. The setup was good but not equal to the KPK. Sounds great though.
I now need another tenor in order to have one tuned with a low G.
Based on the above, I decided to order a tenor from KPK.
Jason is great to deal with. He is setting it up for me to be able to go with either a low or high G.
Based on my dealings with KPK and Jason in particular, I feel confident I will be very happy when my new tenor arrives next week. :)

Len

First and only so far. I am only two months into this adventure.
Kala KA-TEM exotic mahogany tenor.

I am yearning to get an archtop elec to get jazzy with

Cliff

Have found PiloKoko to be the equal of many top ukulele suppliers with regard to quality products at great prices and great customer service. They consistently sound better than many that are considered "superior" by many ukers. I have an acacia concert that I'll likely never get rid of. Now waiting on their concert necked pineapple soprano.

Hello Phil. Here's the latest email I got from Jason regarding the concert necked soprano.

Hi Henry,

I had many requests for concert pineapples, but unfortunately, it is not in the plans to do them as a production model soon. However, plans are being done to make longneck soprano's and longneck pineapple soprano. These are basically a soprano body with a concert neck. The test runs are being done now which I am going to show them around in November.

The normal production run will start in January to February which they will be available around March/April.

Mahalo

Have found PiloKoko to be the equal of many top ukulele suppliers with regard to quality products at great prices and great customer service. They consistently sound better than many that are considered "superior" by many ukers. I have an acacia concert that I'll likely never get rid of. Now waiting on their concert necked pineapple soprano.

Top Bottom