FS Kanile'a K-1 T6 Tenor 6-string, koa, gloss finish with hard case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc_J

Reaction score
SOLD **** Kanile'a K-1 T6 Tenor 6-string, koa, gloss finish with hard case

Kanile'a K-1 T6 Tenor 6-string, koa, gloss finish with hard case in excellent condition (actually like new except for one small pin-sized indent on bottom side of lower bout, nearly unnoticeable... see pics). This has all the usual Kanile’a specs: koa body, rosewood fret board and bridge, paua abalone position dots, mahogany neck, rounded back, pin bridge, plus geared tuners, Aquila strings. Octave strings on C & A. Comes with a hard case and a spare set of strings. The Koa on this uke has a beautiful 3-D shimmer (chatoyancy).

An incredibly beautiful sound, like nothing you have heard (if you haven’t heard a Kanile’a 6-string before). It sounds so rich and so full.
Listen here:https://app.box.com/s/xqg3mccjl4u9umzr94vo

SOLD !
shippped Con.US, UPS Grd., PayPal payment preferred.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Sweet. I know if I ever played one of these, I'd probably sell my Pono 6 string at the first opportunity. I still remember playing a Kanilea concert that I compared to my Pono concert. I like my Pono, but will probably never be satisfied until I get a Kanilea.

Yes, it is still available.

PM sent. Thanks.

Hi and thank you! I am ready to finalize the transaction. I have not seen any further instructions. Should i expect an invoice or payment directions from you or PayPal? e-mail or snailmail?

Here is my e-mail address for payment directions: wmurray@designmedia.com

OK. Sent you an email.

SOLD !

Thanks.

BTW PMs can be hard to notice if you don't have an email alert.
PM's are at the top of UU page under "Notifications" then "Inbox".
Now that I think about it, maybe heading should be "Private Messages" instead of "Notifications".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom