Autumn Leaves

UkeyDave

Reaction score
Thought I'd have a go at this lovely tune. I struggled somewhat with the French but persevered and hopefully a native French speaker would understand it (although I wont hold my breath). I also threw in some of my local autumn photographs from my collection when I used to use my camera a lot more than I do these days. There is just not enough time to fit Uke and all the other things I love to do in. ;-)

Nice one Dave! I enjoyed that, you told me you were going to do it..... your voice comes over really well! I should climb out of my teapot and sing on mine.... and the photos are lovely. I've got some lovely photos of the maples in Westonbirt Arboretum - the song is quite melancholy, but so beautiful. I love this stuff! Lovely video. Where in the midlands are you?

Hi Dave :)
Quite sorrowful song but wonderful photo gallery! I like it!
Thanks Alice

Nice one Dave! I enjoyed that, you told me you were going to do it..... your voice comes over really well! I should climb out of my teapot and sing on mine.... and the photos are lovely. I've got some lovely photos of the maples in Westonbirt Arboretum - the song is quite melancholy, but so beautiful. I love this stuff! Lovely video. Where in the midlands are you?
Thanks. I'm opposite to your West. (East Midlands).

Lovely performance and meaningful right now. Yesterday I took a drive with family through the hills of Ohio to see the leaves they were very nice although not at their peak yet

Cliff

Nice one Dave. I love your production name, don't ya just love blighty!
Yes I do. Thanks UkuEroll

Lovely performance and meaningful right now. Yesterday I took a drive with family through the hills of Ohio to see the leaves they were very nice although not at their peak yet

Cliff
Thank you Cliff. Your a long way from home there.

Great song... and you did a nice job with your rendition. Good stuff.
Thanks you musiccityuker. I want to live in music city. Sounds like paradise to me. ;-)

Top Bottom