PDA

View Full Version : Autumn Leaves

UkeyDave
10-13-2013, 06:00 AM
Thought I'd have a go at this lovely tune. I struggled somewhat with the French but persevered and hopefully a native French speaker would understand it (although I wont hold my breath). I also threw in some of my local autumn photographs from my collection when I used to use my camera a lot more than I do these days. There is just not enough time to fit Uke and all the other things I love to do in. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bk9U5_I3XI

Dan Uke
10-13-2013, 08:15 AM
Great singing and nice visual

Camsuke
10-13-2013, 12:08 PM
Nice work Dave, great song choice and really wonderful photography.

UkeyDave
10-14-2013, 03:11 AM
Nice work Dave, great song choice and really wonderful photography.

Great singing and nice visual

Many thanks both. Its really nice that members take the trouble to make positive comments. Thanks again.

Alice_1986
10-14-2013, 05:21 AM
Hi Dave :)
Quite sorrowful song but wonderful photo gallery! I like it!

barefootgypsy
10-14-2013, 06:12 AM
Nice one Dave! I enjoyed that, you told me you were going to do it..... your voice comes over really well! I should climb out of my teapot and sing on mine.... and the photos are lovely. I've got some lovely photos of the maples in Westonbirt Arboretum - the song is quite melancholy, but so beautiful. I love this stuff! Lovely video. Where in the midlands are you?

UkeyDave
10-14-2013, 07:56 AM
Hi Dave :)
Quite sorrowful song but wonderful photo gallery! I like it!
Thanks Alice

Nice one Dave! I enjoyed that, you told me you were going to do it..... your voice comes over really well! I should climb out of my teapot and sing on mine.... and the photos are lovely. I've got some lovely photos of the maples in Westonbirt Arboretum - the song is quite melancholy, but so beautiful. I love this stuff! Lovely video. Where in the midlands are you?
Thanks. I'm opposite to your West. (East Midlands).

UkuEroll
10-15-2013, 01:55 AM
Nice one Dave. I love your production name, don't ya just love blighty!

Osprey
10-15-2013, 02:02 AM
Lovely performance and meaningful right now. Yesterday I took a drive with family through the hills of Ohio to see the leaves they were very nice although not at their peak yet

Cliff

musiccityuker
10-15-2013, 04:23 AM
Great song... and you did a nice job with your rendition. Good stuff.

UkeyDave
10-16-2013, 04:54 AM
Nice one Dave. I love your production name, don't ya just love blighty!
Yes I do. Thanks UkuEroll

Lovely performance and meaningful right now. Yesterday I took a drive with family through the hills of Ohio to see the leaves they were very nice although not at their peak yet

Cliff
Thank you Cliff. Your a long way from home there.

Great song... and you did a nice job with your rendition. Good stuff.
Thanks you musiccityuker. I want to live in music city. Sounds like paradise to me. ;-)