Status
Not open for further replies.

grendel1972

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
SOLD!

Hello all,

I'm looking to sell my Compass Rose Tenor. It's got amazing walnut back and sides with a beautiful red cedar top. Very warm, but still packs a punch. Very comfortable to play, feels very solid without feeling overbuilt.

It's in like-new condition, barely played. I ordered it to bridge the gap between selling my Collings and the receipt of this http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=1163 and with the Mya Moe coming imminently, I need to sell this to recover some of the cost.

Here is the link to the Sylvan Music posting (where I bought it). http://www.sylvanmusic.com/inventory.php?function=view&id=2060&search=Ukuleles. This uke has 12 frets to the body.

I had the pickup, a "modified D-Tar Timberline" installed directly at Rick Turner's shop, and it's great. Here is the way it was described to me: "The pickup has a built in preamp with an external power supply. The system comes with the external power supply and a stereo cable."

I do not have the setup to do a sound clip, unfortunately. I tried once and my crappy mic just made a very good uke sound like crap (my playing did not help, I can assure you) so I'm not going to post one.

I'm asking $1400, which includes shipping to the CONUS and Paypal fees. I paid $1900 ($1600 for the uke plus $300 for the pickup, including installation). Price includes the excellent Access Gig Bag shown in the photos.

No trades at this time, thanks, unless you've got a vintage Gibson solid-body electric *tenor* guitar, in which case, you'd be crazy to sell or trade it, but let's talk. :)

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

IMG_1359.jpgIMG_1360.jpgIMG_1362.jpgIMG_1363.jpgIMG_1373.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop from $1600 to $1500, shipped (original post has been edited to reflect the price drop).

Price drop to $1400 (reflected in original post) and bumped to the top. Also updated original post to note that sale includes Access gig bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom