Born to be wild (ukulele cover)

And the crowd goes INSANE!!! Rooooaaar!
They're out of their seats and rushing the stage...look out, look out!
Never has a ukulele cover of an early metal rock song created such excitement!

I won't say how old I am, but that was an important song from my university days. You did a fine and fully committed performance, Saverio. Bravo!

You sang it the way I always wanted to sing it myself. All you need now is a beautiful red Moto Guzzi and a black leather jacket! Vrooooooom!! :D

I devised song sheets a while ago for the SJUC in both the original key,(E), and an easier key, (D), that incorporates kazoos. Everyone was laughing, and the song sounded great. Lots of fun. Download them from the songbook page at www.sanjoseukeclub.org.

Good job on the video.

Thanks!! I was still cold and with some cough but, kids were out so I had a chance to record it, and in a single take because I can't howl for too long in apartment :D

@Gillian your singbook page is pure gold, thanks!!!

John Kay and Steppenwolf... had their 8-tracks in my car all the time back in the day! Jeeze-louise I'm getting old! Still like the tune, though. I appreciate your all out approach... enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing. PS: John Kay lives right here in Twang Town these days. He surfaces often at various venues and events.

Top Bottom