Bay Area Ukulele

JesseLeanos

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I am from the Bay Area, and i was wondering who else in/paying attention to forums is also from the Bay Area. Let me Know!

San Jose here.

Right down the street from Ukulele Source actually :)

you got some of the nicest and bestest UU members in the Bay Area...Mark,CJ and Gyosh and Jay to name a few.... will be good company for you ..very helpful too

San Jose here.

Right down the street from Ukulele Source actually :)

Yeah, yeah...stop bragging...Smiley came to our last meeting, said he had a real good time (high praise, indeed!) and brought prizes to raffle off.;)

I know at least 8 UUers in our club, although, with the exception of Gary and I, they are mostly lurkers.

you got some of the nicest and bestest UU members in the Bay Area...Mark,CJ and Gyosh and Jay to name a few.... will be good company for you ..very helpful too

I don't make the list of nicest or bestest bay area ukers? :(

I don't make the list of nicest or bestest bay area ukers? :(

sorry brother..I never met you...haha

like I said above just to name a few...I forgot Gillian,Danny in Sacramento and Danny in Livermore and Bo...I think if I think there are a lots more....

Last edited:
Makes me happy to know that there's so many fellow ukesters around! Haha, I grew up in San Jose and San Francisco, so the bay is definitely home.:)
On a side note: how is the need for a humidifier out here? As you can see, I'm a junior member and working on being more knowledgeable, and purchasing a new uke, and I'd like it to be kept well. Haha

Top Bottom