FS/FT: Lanikai Monkey Pod Tenor with Fishman Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

provines

Reaction score
SOLD.

I have a tenor Lanikai SMP-TCA uke for sale or trade for a baritone uke. This uke is essentially brand new. I've started a trend toward baritone ukes but I'm still hanging on to my awesome Three Cedars soprano.
I digress....
This is a Lanikai SMP-TCA. It is not marked a second but does have a few rough spots that came with it. If you look at the headstock, there are a couple of spots on the bottom right corner and back right corner. There is a "scratch" or rub on the back. Rub is a better term. And the grain of the wood is a little rough on the back seam just to the right of the "rub." It does give it a little character. All of this can be seen in the photos. Some excess glue where the neck meets the body, and I think that's about it. Overall, the grain is pretty cool. The Fishman Sonicore preamp and pickup works great. It didn't come with a case so I bought a Kala gigbag, the one with the nice Kala logo stitched on the case.

So, I'd say the fit and finish is about an 8 out of 10 for this production uke. I'm asking $250.00 shipped CONUS - Elsewhere, let's talk. I'm not a big fan of shipping overseas.

IMG_1372.jpgIMG_1373.jpgIMG_1374.jpgIMG_1375.jpgIMG_1376.jpg

Last edited:
Bump because I think this is a great uke and at that price, it's totally worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom