Bay area jam session asap!!!

ukulelemotion

Reaction score
:music:eek:k.. this is very last minute.. but hey why not.. a few of us might be heading up to san francisco tomorrow (01/17/09) and im thinking that there are a some ukers there.. so i wanna know if anyone wants to meet up and get a jam session going.. anywhere is fine with me.. it could be outside a starbucks for all i care.. i just miss jammin with you guys and thought it would be cool if some of you can meet up... so let me know what you think and if you can attend.. :music:

sorry pare. gotta work. pacifica, sun morn/early afternoon? finna get on a early mornin surf sesh. uke jam and some green bottles aftawards would really fit the bill.

thanks heather for putting the photos up.. it was a lot of fun yesterday

super fun! and that slideshow thing was an easy way to post all the pics. it's slide.com, if you want to post yours fast. You have the money shots on your camera!

What? You went to Daiso without me? :D

I gotta post the pics of the one string uke that my son and I made from a large wooden spoon that we bought for $1.50 at Daiso...stay tuned. (Ok , maybe it doesn't stay in tune, but it's cute anyway.)

Here's a link to a slideshow of pics I took yesterday. Had so much fun! Can't wait until next time!

http://www.slide.com/r/WtH67-dl4T-X...previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

thanks for posting the photos Heather. that was a great time!

i learned something on this particular jam. if you call ukulelemotion (aka emotion, aka luck-E, aka E-money, aka moneybags) on his cell phone, instead of the standard boring ringing sound, you will be treated to some stellar classical music. he's one refined dude.

Sweet! Wish I coulda made it. Stoopid work...

Miles bruddas: where do u guys get ur awesome pinoy apparel? All of my filiislander stuff is faded.

thanks for posting the photos Heather. that was a great time!

i learned something on this particular jam. if you call ukulelemotion (aka emotion, aka luck-E, aka E-money, aka moneybags) on his cell phone, instead of the standard boring ringing sound, you will be treated to some stellar classical music. he's one refined dude.

recent studies have shown that classical music helps stimulate the mind and can bring out true ukulele potential.. haha

Top Bottom