FS: DeArmond Model 750c Ukulele pickup

ukulelecowboy

Reaction score
I have four DeArmond Model 750c pickups for sale. All work with onboard volume control. Can be attached to any ukulele soundboard with long rubber bands or sticky tack.

Get that great vintage DeArmond sound.

All four are basically the same. One pickup has the mounting clip, one is cream colored, the last two are chrome. If interested, note the number of the picture and PM me.

Pickups are $55.00 each with free CONUS priority shipping.

Thanks!

PM sent.......

Just received my pickup (#3 w/clip) this afternoon. Sounds really good through my Harmony 410A with a little reverb.
So, what's the story on these pickups? Approximate year of manufacture, how you came across four of them, etc?
Thanks,
Mike

Just received my pickup (#3 w/clip) this afternoon. Sounds really good through my Harmony 410A with a little reverb.
So, what's the story on these pickups? Approximate year of manufacture, how you came across four of them, etc?
Thanks,
Mike

Glad that you're happy with the pickup. Vintage is mid-fifties. I happened to have collected the four pickups along with various purchases and trades. I love the vintage sound but opted for MiSi systems when we play our gigs. I thought that other ukulele players might enjoy having one to use and decided to put them up for sale.

Mike

Top Bottom