Hey FRED, teach me to do a backflip

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAH wow....as soon as i refreshed the new post page, i see this FAT FRED in bold from a new post. haha so great.

this youtube video is VERY good. i checked it out when a kid came to my gym and asked if he was doing a backflip right, i barely needed to spot him. of course i went through the whole procedure and then he told me that he know how to, he just needed a spot on the ground. lol

but if i were to make a video, it would be almost exactly like the one i just pointed out.

just make sure that you jump up without leading with your head, bring your knees to your chest, and of course have someone there to spot you at first. i know im not a great person to ask OVER the internet to ask these questions, but that link seriously can be seen as if i was in the video (sexy Fred in that video)

hopefully that video gives you an idea, if you need more stuff like me make you a video for you to see, ill do that.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAH wow....as soon as i refreshed the new post page, i see this FAT FRED in bold from a new post. haha so great.

this youtube video is VERY good. i checked it out when a kid came to my gym and asked if he was doing a backflip right, i barely needed to spot him. of course i went through the whole procedure and then he told me that he know how to, he just needed a spot on the ground. lol

but if i were to make a video, it would be almost exactly like the one i just pointed out.

just make sure that you jump up without leading with your head, bring your knees to your chest, and of course have someone there to spot you at first. i know im not a great person to ask OVER the internet to ask these questions, but that link seriously can be seen as if i was in the video (sexy Fred in that video)

hopefully that video gives you an idea, if you need more stuff like me make you a video for you to see, ill do that.

Cool dude thanks for this vid link!

I would be so nervous to give it a try just like that..Is this exactly how you learned? Why are the palms facing outward? hahahaha by the end i was so happy for that red shirt guy who finally learned how to flip.

no, i learned from a private lesson class. it sucked because my coach was FREAKING HOT as a hot tamale and she made me do like 75 back flips and 75 back hand springs.

i was ACHING

no, i learned from a private lesson class. it sucked because my coach was FREAKING HOT as a hot tamale and she made me do like 75 back flips and 75 back hand springs.

i was ACHING

So these are the same techniques that you were taught though?
it sucked because she was hot? wouldn't it be awesome because she's hot? hahaha or because she made you do tons of stuff?

So these are the same techniques that you were taught though?
it sucked because she was hot? wouldn't it be awesome because she's hot? hahaha or because she made you do tons of stuff?

haha both, it sucked because she was also engaged at the time. and it sucked because she was so HOTTT

but on the other side, it was sweet because she was so freaking hot, and also because i could say "this hot chick taught me how to do a backflip......and she touched me while she did so" ^_^!! hahaha. and also it gave me motivation to do better to impress her....yet as mentioned previously, she was engaged T_T"

haha both, it sucked because she was also engaged at the time. and it sucked because she was so HOTTT

but on the other side, it was sweet because she was so freaking hot, and also because i could say "this hot chick taught me how to do a backflip......and she touched me while she did so" ^_^!! hahaha. and also it gave me motivation to do better to impress her....yet as mentioned previously, she was engaged T_T"

Somehow I get the feeling that this lady was hot. just a feeling ^_^

post pics hahaha

Now that we're in the asking for training tips mood...Fred could you help me with the handstand. My 5 year old nephew and my new favorite show is the unbeatable banzuke, and he wants me to show him how to do the handstand walk, like we saw in one of the challenges. Help me out here bud. He keeps falling on his butt, it's great laughs for me, but I don't want him to get hurt.

Now that we're in the asking for training tips mood...Fred could you help me with the handstand. My 5 year old nephew and my new favorite show is the unbeatable banzuke, and he wants me to show him how to do the handstand walk, like we saw in one of the challenges. Help me out here bud. He keeps falling on his butt, it's great laughs for me, but I don't want him to get hurt.

i take it that he can do a handstand? if so can he hold it for a good amount of time?

if not, have him practice handstands against the wall. you want to make sure than your body is TIGHT. squeeze your abs, thighs together, your butt shout be tight. make sure that your ears are in between your arms too.

to walk, have him go into a handstand, and hold just hius ankles. and have him take smalls steps with his hands, making sure that he only looks at the ground, not forward. also a good practice for him to prepare to walk is handstand shoulder taps. where you are in a handstand, and you tap you shoulders. i guess ill make a small video for that since im going to work today.

hopefully this helps just a little bit more than what you knew. ^_^

now that will be $50 =P haha

Fred, if my nephew gets on unbeatable banzuke, and beats the challenge, I'll give you a hundred bucks..lol.

i used to do backflips all the time, i do martial arts flipping stuff so we do a lot of that stuff.. i love it!!!

although, i was on the trampoline and i backfliped and i smashed my back on the pole.... and it hurt so much, so i never backfliped again.

i used to do backflips all the time, i do martial arts flipping stuff so we do a lot of that stuff.. i love it!!!

although, i was on the trampoline and i backfliped and i smashed my back on the pole.... and it hurt so much, so i never backfliped again.

oooouuuuuucccccchhhhhhh!!!!!!

Did i see you on one of those Americas Funiest Video Shows? there are always people doing that...

Howlie boy:cool:

Top Bottom