Guessl who dropped in?

Kanaka916

Reaction score
We were at the Grill this evening doing our usual thing and guess who drops in for a bite toe eat. Herb Jr. and no, he didn't play anything and we didn't wanna impose. He was with Susie Kagami of Hawaii Music Live and in town for a workshop tomorrow at the Sacramento Buddhist Church. The owners of HSG (Ray & Alex) asked him to autograph the celeb surfboard as well as a group picture. I'll post the photo when I get a copy.

Also with him was Hippie Guy and his family. He joined in for a couple a songs. It was great finally meeting you and your family. You know where we're at so don't be strangers. Malama Pono . . .

Last edited:
Kanaka from the 916. Please keep me informed about your jam sessions. I'm not always available but tonight I could have come out to see you guys.
Cheers,

I'm so sorry for not posting the info about this . . .

09_JanWksp.jpg

Possible Spring Kanikapila Jam

Kanaka from the 916. Please keep me informed about your jam sessions. I'm not always available but tonight I could have come out to see you guys.
Cheers,

Some of the friday nite regulars and Ray from the Hawaiian Style Grill were discussing a possible beginning of spring bash. The first one went very well and we had a lot of fun. Hope you and others from the UU can make it if comes thru.

man I was just saying how awesome it would be to hang out on a beach all day, buy fish off a fish boat and cook it there. Its too bad the NY beaches are WAY overcrowded, the Beach stinks and is dirty, and if youve ever seen Futurama where there are two headed fish, well, we might have them.

Some of the friday nite regulars and Ray from the Hawaiian Style Grill were discussing a possible beginning of spring bash. The first one went very well and we had a lot of fun. Hope you and others from the UU can make it if comes thru.

Keep me posted. I will try to make it if I can.

you guys play every friday night?

Yeah, every tuesday and friday nites. Tuesdays we bring new stuff and wala au.(chat) Lately we've been having a good turnout on fridays, so join us if you can.:music:

Here's a short article by Hippie Guy about Herb Jr.'s visit to Sac and HSG in EG. Das whea we hang . . . Befo I fo'get, Much Mahalos to Brad for da post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom