Chords Quiz

clb

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm slowly learning chords - and forcing myself to do it properly, rather than just learning songs from Dr. Uke by looking at the mini chord images. I used the awesome chord chart from Ukulele Underground to make flashcards on Quizlet, which allows you to learn and quiz yourself. Other beginners out there - feel free to use it, as well.

I haven't included all the chords from the chart, starting with some of the more common ones. I'll hopefully add as I get better, though. Here's the link:

http://quizlet.com/_gzl5u

Not sure if you have to have an account with Quizlet to study the cards, but it's a free site.

I am hoping it's ok I used the images from the Uke Underground chord chart... I figured it was safe if I cited the source, which I did in the quiz description. :)

Cheers,
Christine

Last edited:
If you'd like to learn some chords in the keys of C, F, G, A, and D, where the more 'common' chords of a given key are arranged for practice, please check ukulelebootcamp.weebly.com. :)

I describe ukulele chord charts like 'dictionaries' so that some of the chords/words, while interesting, may not be very 'common' in use. Not that you should not learn them.

it might be more helpful to learn more commonly-used chords and build your chord-vocabulary that way. Just a suggestion. :)

keep uke'in',

If you'd like to learn some chords in the keys of C, F, G, A, and D, where the more 'common' chords of a given key are arranged for practice, please check ukulelebootcamp.weebly.com. :)

Yes - I have your Uke Boot Camp PDF downloaded, and I use that, too. Lots of good tips, and I have been working with your chord combos in the practice sheets. :)

Top Bottom