FS: Kamaka HF-36 Lili'u

Status
Not open for further replies.

soupking

Reaction score
Selling my Lili'u. Purchased new from Mandolin Brothers this past February; build date of August '12. In mint condition. These go (I think) for $1,395, and I'm asking $925 shipped and insured to CONUS only. No issues, comes with newer Kamaka brand case.

DSCN0148.jpgDSCN0163.jpgDSCN0174.jpgDSCN0178.jpgDSCN0180.jpg

Sounds awesome and plays effortlessly, even with Kamaka strings:

http://s1123.photobucket.com/user/soupking/library/Kamaka%20Liliu?sort=3&page=1

With Worth Clears; I have sets of both strings I'll include:

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?83992-Beirut-quot-Port-of-Call-quot-on-Kamaka-Lili-u

Last edited:
It's all good, Stan da Man. Thanks brotha. Just gotta climb outta debt over here but it's not dire or anything. Haha. I still have a few untouchables that I'll never sell. Too many ukes, too little time. I just can't play them all.

what a beauty. I just bought an 8 and already have a 6,or I'd be very interested, but never say never, I've had a few I said I'd never sell, but....

Pushhhhhhh. I'm just not playing this. Still in same condition as earlier listed. Asking $995 shipped and insured CONUS. That's still $400 bucks off a new one; which, incidentally would be in pretty much the same exact condition as this one considering I've barely played it… and I mean that. Not sure if a six string is right for you? Buy this one; unlike me who just has to buy everything new for some dumb reason :rolleyes:

Someone buy this, it is an awesome sounding ukulele. I know I have one. The fullness of sound that these Kamaka six strings produce will blow you away.

My goodness... the deals... must stop looking at the Marketplace...

Thanks, Dana and TA!

Here's an awesome sound sample in which I boggle the lyrics, rhythm, and overall exquisite aura of an awesome song. This is so embarrassing, but it's been posted before. Worth Clears on it in this one:

Matt, as I said in the Links and Videos section back when you posted this before, awesome job. Don't be so hard on yourself. I thought it was fantastic. And the six string sound goes great with the song. So great in fact, I still don't know why you're selling it. There are a few songs that I play on my Liliu that just don't sound the same on a four string. For that reason, I will always try to keep it in my harem of ukes.

Thanks again, guys. This sad, barely played ukulele will be moving to FMM most likely tomorrow. Wish it was a Moore Bettah so I'd be making a $400 profit instead of a probably greater than $400 loss on a basically pristine six-stringer ;)

Haven't had a single solitary offer on this. Advice to those unsure about buying a brand new Hawaiian 6-string uke (and who may have to sell it after deciding it's not for them): don't. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom