NUD "Boat Paddle Kayak Tenor": Here are my pics

dtikim1

Reaction score
DSCF0192.jpgDSCF0196.jpgDSCF0197.jpgDSCF0198.jpg

First set of pictures
Can't figure out how to get these pictures to post in a larger size

Last edited:
Looking good! I hope you wiped down the table outside. I'd have been scared to lay it down on the glass and not a towel. :p

It is beautiful. Like an Art Deco masterpiece that would be on display at the Musee D'Orsay.

Congratulations on that beauty. Jerry builds a fine ukulele. How does it sound?

It sounds pretty darn good. At least he sent me a sound clip recorded from his iPhone. He tried to play it over the phone but that doesn't work. LOL.

Beautiful quilted mahogany, and beautiful flamed maple neck as well! :D

SICK! Always loved the kayaks and never owned one. Son of a!

Now that was worth the wait! Dennis, it is beautiful! Congratulations! I love that design and the neck is gorgeous!

Wow! What a beauty! Jerry does build a nice uke. Enjoy it!

Agreed...Jerry did a very good job with this one. I can find nothing wrong with it no matter how hard I try looking for something....lol The only complaint if any was that he sent it with the high G. I changed it today and now it sounds completely different. I had a spare Worth low G that I put on. Now the comparisons start in earnest.

Sounds good in high G. Just changed it today to Worths low G and am waiting for it to settle in. I'll try to post a sound clip soon.

Now that was worth the wait! Dennis, it is beautiful! Congratulations! I love that design and the neck is gorgeous!

Yes it was truly well worth the wait. I cannot stop playing it. It definitely is a unique instrument, both in looks and sound.

Top Bottom