FS: Koaloha Long neck Pineapple Soprano

flutinggnee

Reaction score
I'm selling my Koaloha Long Neck Pineapple Soprano, which I purchased in 2011 from Hawaii Music Supply. It is the KSM-03 model with:

*All Hawaiian Koa body
*Sapele neck
*17 fret neck
*Koaloha friction tuners (amber-colored)
*Uke Crazy padded case
*I believe the strings are Worth Clears
*No scratches or issues
*It has been humidified since I purchased it.

Lowered price: I'm asking $610 to CONUS, which includes the case and shipping (Pay Pal.) With a bank check or postal money order, it would be $600.

I have been playing a Kamaka soprano, and just don't need to have two wonderful soprano ukes. Here are some photos

Last edited:
Agree~ good pricing. My KoAloha Pineapple has a fantastic sound. Good luck!

I have one of these KoAloha Pineapple long necks. It is a wonderful 'ukulele. They sound is very bright. So bright mine took me by surprise.

You tempt me... any sound files?

–Lori

BUMP. I'm lowering the price to $600 (bank check/money order) or $610 paypal, which includes shipping to CONUS. This is a wonderful instrument in like-new condition. (I don't know how to post sound files.....)

Last edited:
I want:drool::drool:

Hi, I'm looking for a long neck. How much wider are these frets than a regular Kamaka soprano. I need concert size room for these fingers of mine.

Really nice Koa for a stock KoAloha, too.

I have one of these and it's by far my favorite uke. Seems like a great deal.

Dang! Marital bliss wins out........... Barely.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm seeing a black mark near the lower right corner of the label, just like the mark KoAloha puts on their factory seconds. I have a factory second with a mark that looks just like the one in the uke here.

Last edited:
I have one of these KoAloha Pineapple long necks. It is a wonderful 'ukulele. They sound is very bright. So bright mine took me by surprise.

Second this. May well be my own FAVORITE uke. Great price - someone needs to buy themselves or a loved one a great Christmas present!

When I bought this from Hawaii Music Supply, it was not sold to me as a second. I do see the black mark, and never had thought about it. I'm going to try to contact HMS or the factory to see if this is true. I am in the process of checking on this with Andrew at HMS. I will take another photo tonight of the sticker.

Last edited:
I am still interested. Talk me off the fence. Check your PM.

–Lori

Lori - Get off the Fence, woman! As I said above, this may well be my favorite KoAloha. My first was a Pikake that is now my daughter's, & though I am selling my Pineapple Sunday & may sell a couple of others, my long-neck soprano will probably stay a favorite.

Top Bottom