Beard concert resonator ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipcmlr

Reaction score
I have a reso uke by Beard Guitars.
Ukeeku gave it rave reviews and it is a great instrument.

Review here: http://ukeeku.com/2013/07/23/beard-concert-reso-uke-full-review/

It's a great uke. Looks much better in person. Sounds great. Very loud. Not as metallic sounding as most reso ukes. There is a sound sample in ukeeku's review. This uke sounds exactly the same.
Build is great. No scratches or dings.
As with all resos this weighs in at a hefty 27oz.

Comes with an excellent fitting hardcase.

Price drop! $650 shipped to CONUS!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 133
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 145
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Wow, what a sweet, clean sounding reso.

When I go to the review there's no link to a sound sample, just text that says "HD Audio Sample".

Edit: Checked again, now the sound sample shows up. Nice!

Last edited:
Wow, Mike, that's a great review on Ukeeku! Anyone interested in this uke should check it out.

Yup. Its a really nice uke. And as with all my sales if you're not happy with it just ship it back and I give you the full refund.
Nothing to lose except return shipping.

No offers... I guess its too expensive?

Weekend price drop! $650 shipped to conus!

Biscuit bridge or spider bridge? Sound file didn't work for me either.

If anyone is interested in this uke, I just want to say that I'd vouch for Ipcmir. I bought a Boat Paddle from him. He delivered as promised. the uke was very carefully packed and I had a tracking number to track the delivery to my door. He notified me at every step in the process and all went well.

Oh, if I hadn't just bought a uke last week...

If anyone is interested in this uke, I just want to say that I'd vouch for Ipcmir. I bought a Boat Paddle from him. He delivered as promised. the uke was very carefully packed and I had a tracking number to track the delivery to my door. He notified me at every step in the process and all went well.

Thanks Sylvan! Hope the boat paddle is making you happy! Honestly I'm having 2nd thoughts selling this Beard all of a sudden just like when I was selling the boat paddle!

After much thinking and convincing the wife(who wants me to have just 1 uke) I'm not selling the uke. It just sounds great and is useful when I want something louder than my Timms soprano (which is almost every Friday for my catholic worship group).

Sorry, just had to keep it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom