UU Staff

Howie1947

Reaction score
Over a month ago I posted a ukulele review for my new KoAloha Superconcert. Aldrine said on the 19th of Dec. that he would look into it etc. So far I still dont see my post. If there was something wrong with it, or you guys are not going to put it up, then let me know so that I wont bother you any furthur regarding the subject.........Respectfully........Howie

Did you send them an email / PM? Remember, if the PM box is full,... They may be busy with forum/site maintenance and your review may just have slipped through their magic maze of omnivoyantness.

The UU staff are great guys,but sadly I think they get overwhelmed with the volume of emails and other UU work sometimes.UU has been a huge success and has several thousand members already.
It's easy to forget they have jobs and lives outside of UU.I'm sure if you send them a reminder,you will get a response and an apology for the delay.

Not going to lie. As we've grown the ukulele reviews section has been the one section that has seen the most neglect. It's our bad. We get tons of emails like this and adding reviews to the database always seems to get put on the backburner and then forgotten about. Just another case of too much to do in 24 hours. Would anyone be interested in being an admin for the reviews section? You will get a fancy title in the forum and the perks the other mods get (which seeso and danny haven't recieved yet...) any takers??

<raises hand> I will peek in their a few times a day when on the forum, Rayan. Ric

I vote for ricdoug as well! Ive got your back Ric! and props to you for stepping up! just make'n this wonderful community better!

<raises hand> I will peek in their a few times a day when on the forum, Rayan. Ric

Great ric! Shoot me an email to remind me to get you set up. It's actually a pretty simple process and won't take up too much of your time. It will be good to have that section rolling again. Thanks

Top Bottom