After a KoAloha Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliagulia

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm looking for a Koaloha Soprano preferably with a pickup installed but I don't mind getting one installed myself if the Uke is the right price! Would also consider a Pikake Soprano.

Thanks for reading!
Julia :)

Hi.
Have you contacted KoAloha directly? I did and bought a factory-second soprano at an attractive discounted price. They probably won't install a pickup but you're halfway there.
The attached image is what KoAloha determined unworthy to sell as a "first." I can live with this ding under the stamp and the knot.
ding.jpg

Hi.
Have you contacted KoAloha directly? I did and bought a factory-second soprano at an attractive discounted price. They probably won't install a pickup but you're halfway there.
The attached image is what KoAloha determined unworthy to sell as a "first." I can live with this ding under the stamp and the knot.
View attachment 60078

Yep, I could cope with that ding too! Thank you, I will try contacting them :)

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who PM'd me and contributed to the thread here. I was offered a great deal on a KoAloha Soprano and will now wait patiently (or not!) for it to be delivered :D

Also, if anyone else is looking for one, let me know and I will point you in the right direction as I know of some other good offers out there.

Julia xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom