Uke Podcasts?

Delicate Rage

Reaction score
I miss Nipper's Ukecast and the Ukehunt podcast. Does anyone know of something similar? I've looked around the interwebs but have had little luck dinding anything that's up to date or of decent quality...

Any pointers would be appreciated. :)

35 views and not a word spoken. I'm going to take that as a 'no' then...

Thanks for this idea... I wouldn't mind starting my own Uke Podcast.... something to mull over... I like the idea of not having to do LIVE intensive video work.

Petey

Bumping this because I'm on a similar search and don't know if anything has come out since this was posted... Any ideas anyone?

I just looked on Stitcher (which I use for podcasts) and found 2. Ukulele Lately, and OokTown, both of which seem to get updated nearly every month for the last while. I havn't listened to either, but I will add them to my play list.

Thanks for the heads up! Never actually listened to any at all, have any recommendations for ones that might not get updated anymore but are still good listening?

Better question, since there seems to be slim pickings these days:

What would you want to hear done/discussed on a new ukulele related podcast, or what segments did you like best for those in the past that may not be produced any more?

Top Bottom