MGM passed away?!

Aloha Mikey....Check the Stickie above in Uke talk ....the first thread at the top....Yes So sad he passed away yesterday morning with a long battle with his health...

I am saddened to hear this...I spoke with him but a few times, but each exchange coming away with a warm and enlightened feeling.
My prayers and condolences to his family and friends.

Thanks for posting a link to the other thread.
I skipped over it originally because I had no idea what it was about. Too bad the OP chose to break the sad news in such a cryptic "insider" manner because I'm sure others missed it as well.

Thanks for posting a link to the other thread.
I skipped over it originally because I had no idea what it was about. Too bad the OP chose to break the sad news in such a cryptic "insider" manner because I'm sure others missed it as well.

I apologize if you took my post as a cryptic insider type. I'm not one for public words when it comes to a loss of a friend. I posted exactly what I felt. MGM knows how I feel, & I thought this would be an appropriate place to share, as others have as well.

While I realize his worldwide reach, Mike is much more than an acqaintance to me. He is, indeed, my friend. And I miss him more than most people here will ever know.

I thanked the mods for making it a sticky which I thought was nice, and unexpected.

Top Bottom