My Mya Moe build starts today!

bhart

Reaction score
I'm so excited that this day has finally arrived! I ordered my myrtle tenor in January, and have spent the last 9 months selling stuff I don't need on eBay to pay for it. Also watched every build every day on the Mya Moe site (my computer's home page) since last December. Most important though, I've practiced practiced practiced so I can have the skills to play this beautiful creature when I finally get my hands on it. Yay! Double yay! :)

http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=1203&submit=track

Happiest girl ever!

Yay! I'm very excited for you. You selected a beautiful piece of myrtle. Have you decided what you'll play first when it arrives?

Congratulations! That is some beautiful wood they are using for your uke. I love Mya-Moe's UkeTracker too. How exciting to be able to check on the progress.

Congrats, the specs look great.

The only thing more thrilling the "In Progress" is "Completed" !

Dear Happiest Girl Ever,

My Mya-Moe baritone is a year old and just keeps getting better and better. Love your enthusiasm! The wood you picked is quite unique and I know you're going to get a great instrument. Hope this next month passes quickly for you. The anticipation is delicious but having the instrument in hand is even better. However, I still haven't broken the habit of checking the Mya-Moe website.

Congrats!

Don

I still haven't broken the habit of checking the Mya-Moe website.

I do the same thing!

Bhart, congratulations! It really is a thrilling process, and the wood set you selected is superb. If i ever get another Mya Moe, Myrtle would be my likely choice as well (i went with Mango, since i was torn between the two).

Top Bottom