Islander MST-4 Solid Mahogany Tenor by Kanile'a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy B

Reaction score
UKE IS SOLD. THANKS ALL WHO INQUIRED.

Hi everyone. I've been selling off my tenor ukes because I play concerts almost exclusively. This is the last of my tenors.

IMG_3066.jpgIMG_3074.jpgIMG_3076.jpgIMG_3078.jpg

I got this uke just a month ago from a fellow UU member, who had purchased it from Hawaii Music Supply in April 2013 and subsequently stored it in his vacation home. It is in as-new condition. It's solid mahogany with an abalone rosette and tortoise binding on the top, back and butt seam. It features the legendary HMS expert setup and comes with the UkeCrazy zippered hard case.

My plan was to replace my entire tenor collection with just this uke (again, just because I'm not really a tenor player anymore but thought I should have one around). But a large veterinary bill has forced me to put all unplayed ukes on the sale block.

This is a great low-cost uke. Look up the reviews of this model on UU and Youtube. HMS sells this same uke and case for $352. I'm asking _____, which includes shipping to the lower 48 states. All others, please contact me and we'll work something out.

Please PM me or email me directly at eightpaws-at-sbcglobal-dot-net with any questions.

Thank you.

Tom

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, A.H. I had a super-busy weekend and, also, am not really set up for recording. I'll see if I can figure it out and put something up. Meanwhile, there are quite a few reviews and videos of this model.

Nice looking uke, Tom - wish I could buy it, but my consigliere told me I had enough ukes . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom