Quick demo of 4 tenors

GX9901

Reaction score
I took a quick video playing 4 different koa tenors through "Me and Shirley T". It's an attempt to show the differences between the 4 tenors (Kelii, Kanile'a super tenor, Koa Works, William King). See if you hear a difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YbAL1mjefM

nice video...

Aloha,

Nice video. Thanks for sharing. It's cool to hear these ukes being played side-by-side. I'm glad to see that you decided to hang on to the Koa Works. It's a great player but I must admit...that William King is something special too.:)

best,
Shawn

ukulelefriend.com

Sounds good GX. To my ears, sounds like the King has the most volume, and the Kanelia is warmer.. while the Koa works sounds more like Jakes uke.. thats to me at least. :)

Aloha,

Nice video. Thanks for sharing. It's cool to hear these ukes being played side-by-side. I'm glad to see that you decided to hang on to the Koa Works. It's a great player but I must admit...that William King is something special too.:)

best,
Shawn

ukulelefriend.com

Thanks Shawn! Now, it would really be cool if you did such a comparison with your considerable collection of high end ukes!:D

Thanks George! They all sound great and I'm glad I got the King :D

Say, did William put yours on his website? Or did you post a picture somewhere? I was really interested to see what your King looked like.

Thanks for a great video. I really enjoyed it. It was very informative and I know it will help someone to pick the right uke for them.:nana:

Top Bottom