Finally... it's time for my next UKE!!!

VVVLion

Reaction score
I have played my first and only uke for like 8 months now. It's a very lovely Kamaka concert.
But now I need a uke with more frets, tuned with low G so I can play my own arrangement of paganini Caprice No. 24 on a uke. (The arrangement was done a month ago but can finish it with my 16-fret-high G Kamaka concert...)

I'm sure that a KoAloha tenor KTM-00 is pretty much what I want and need. But the only thing that holds me here is that I've been searching for a brand new one with bow tie bridge for a month and haven't found one yet. I can't give up on it because I love the look of bow tie bridge soooo much that I can sell my soul for it!!!:drool:

Anyone knows if it's possible for me to purchase a brand new one with bow tie bridge? Did they stop making tenors with bow tie bridge?:confused:

I'm pretty sure that KoAloha is no longer "mass producing" tenors with a bow tie bridge. All the new ones I've seen have a more conventional bridge. But you may be able to convince KoAloha to custom build a tenor with a bow tie bridge for you.

To mds725:
Thank you for replying!!!
I read the information on their website, and it seems like I can order a custom build one with a bow tie bridge!
That's a good news for me:cool:

Why does post #4 look like an autobot harvested words from previous posts in this thread?

Top Bottom