Another good reason to have DREADLOCKS!

HaileISela

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I accidental found another good use for my dreadlocks:

dscf25197197362bh0.jpg

The short ends of the strings are strong enough to stick in the lock like this

dscf25237272269hh2.jpg

using my dread like this allows me to hold the Uke with only one single hand and gives me more freedom on the left hand...

so UU, start to grow your own straplocks now!^^

Wow, nice. Ive got Dreads, but they are to short for something like this. In like 2 years I can make this, too. But I will for sure, thanks mate :)

Wow, nice. Ive got Dreads, but they are to short for something like this. In like 2 years I can make this, too. But I will for sure, thanks mate :)

you could knot a twist in the space between as long as your locks aren't long enough. you know, dreadheads do have the advantage of "knottable" hair...

Oh man, thats awesome. Good stuff, straplocks, hehe. How long have you been growing your hair? is it really ten years?

Oh man, thats awesome. Good stuff, straplocks, hehe. How long have you been growing your hair? is it really ten years?

last time I cut my hair was when I was 12 (but it was not really short back then), now I'm almost 21 (just 6 more days to go...). I got my first dreads when I was twelve, but combed them out when I got 14 (because I had a conformation) just to get new ones a few weeks later. so basically I've had dreads for the last 8-9 years and there's nothing that would change my love to them!

Top Bottom