wanted pono or koa aloha big island or similar uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaywilliams

Reaction score
As above im due a new uke ideally a tenor but to be fair i would'nt mind soprano or concert would like a upgrade im only playing a anuenue papa 1 at the minute thought id see if i can pick up a bargain of here before i buy one from haiwian music supply, if ur not in the uk i would buy the right uke aslong as your willing to post to the uk im in london england im looking to spend about 500 dollars give or take a little either way probablyideally $ 570 inc postage im open to any good brand and wood type my birthday is fast approching so would like to treat myself thanks inadvance from jay

As above im due a new uke ideally a tenor but to be fair i would'nt mind soprano or concert would like a upgrade im only playing a anuenue papa 1 at the minute thought id see if i can pick up a bargain of here before i buy one from haiwian music supply, if ur not in the uk i would buy the right uke aslong as your willing to post to the uk im in london england im looking to spend about 500 dollars give or take a little either way probablyideally $ 570 inc postage im open to any good brand and wood type my birthday is fast approching so would like to treat myself thanks inadvance from jay

What do you think about Mele? I do have a redwood top/koa back and sides with a p/u. I want $600 USD not sure what that is in your currency. I don't mind shipping it to UK if you don't mind paying the shipping costs.

Ive listed roughly what id like to pay in usd although i could stretch to 600 i dont personally like mele not sure y i just think there a little old fashioned looking for my taste and ive read very mixed reviews about them and also herd there very delicate

Thanks mate ,Ive listed roughly what id like to pay in usd although i could stretch to 600 i dont personally like mele not sure y i just think there a little old fashioned looking for my taste and ive read very mixed reviews about them and also herd there very delicate

Ignore me, I misread the first post :)

thanks Silverraven i trawled a fair few pages anything I liked either didn't wanna post to the uk or was sold , but I'm happy to say I've just bought and paid for a koaloha soprano from Doreen on here can't wait for it to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom