Trade: Lanikai Lqa-Tca

BigD

Reaction score
Hi everyone! A while back i purchased a lanikai solid spruce top tenor from Butler Music that i love but i think it needs a new home. Its definetely a uke that stand out in a crowd. Ok specs are:

Size: Tenor
Scale Length: 17.25″
Width at Nut: 37mm
Top: Solid Spruce
Back/Sides: Quilt Ash
Neck: Mahogany
Electronics: Fishman® Sonitone® ukulele preamp and Fishman® Sonicore® pickup
Machines: Gold Plated
Binding: Maple

I received this uke with some slight finish flaws on it im going to try and take better pictures later but its minor things like little bits of the trim (not the actual binding, just the outline mark) are slightly off in some spots.It wasnt sold as a blemished model like some of them were tho. Acoustically it sounds great ive since switched the strings to Southcoast medium linears and its helped so much its like a different ukulele. It really shines when played plugged in tho. It has the Fishman pickup and preamp which is so clear that it puts even my electric guitars to shame. Ive come to realize tho that i wont be playing plugged in much and ive always, always had a hankering for a mainland or mele. So if anyone has a mainland, mele, low end pono, anything of that type ( preferably tenor, the right concert could swing me tho) send me a message!!! THANKS!
IMG_20130829_190931.jpgIMG_20130829_190909.jpgIMG_20130829_133706.jpgIMG_20130828_172551.jpg

Top Bottom