For Sale: Pono Baritone MBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

didgeridoo2

Reaction score
Hi folks. This deluxe baritone was purchased as a 2nd last fall. I purchased it directly from Ko'olau and it came with the Oahu hard case that I am selling it with. When I received it I couldn't tell why it was designated as a 2nd and I still can't. I have a Pono concert 2nd and there is a grain pattern that looks off so I was able to discern the flaw there. But I can't figure it out here. I have had strap buttons installed by a local shop (McCabe's guitars in Santa Monica) and it is strung up with the baritone set that Mya Moe sells. I think there are worths on the 1st and 2nd strings and D'addarios on the 3rd and 4th strings. This uke has an adjustable truss rod and the key is included.

The reason I am selling is that I have a baritone scheduled to be built by Mya Moe beginning in December. I plan to use the money from this one to help fund the next. To be honest, I want to hold on to it until I receive my new uke, but I will be busy over the next couple of months and I'm going to offer it now. To anyone that knows the quality of Pono baritones and just how light and responsive they are, this one is no different. This uke is in almost new condition and has been obsessively humidified (like all my ukes) since I've had it. There are no issues and whomever gets it will be very happy, I'm sure.

SOLD

Here are the pics:

#1.jpg#2.jpg#3.jpg#4.jpg#5.jpg

Last edited:
I just sent you a PM, please let me know if you've received it!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom