Song Help Request Wordplay - Jason Mraz

You must be referring to tabs. A chord is a chord whether you play it on a guitar, uke or whatever.

You must be referring to tabs. A chord is a chord whether you play it on a guitar, uke or whatever.

True, but how does that refer to what I said, exactly? I'm just saying that it's unlikely that someone put ukulele tabs for the song on a website, because a lot of people play guitar. Chords do sound the same on on both instruments, but you can't get ukulele chord shapes looking at guitar chord shapes.(As far as I've learned. correct me if you can)

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just not quite sure I understand your post, or if you understood my post.

Regardless of chord shape, a C chord is a C chord. Besides on the the link you're referencing, the chords are listed above the the lyrics, not the chord shape, which I assume you're referring to in the 2 links you provided. Das da way I read it. Chordie is the only site that I know of that allows you to select different tunings. Located on the right hand column, the 2nd drop down box (TUNINGS), you can select Ukulele C tuning. Tablature on the other hand is totally different story. Not an issue . . . just trying to clarify. K'den.

This is posted in tabs? I'm sorry, I just now realized that. I wouldn't have posted at all if I knew he was asking specifically for tabs.

Just checked UG . . . ver 3 and you may as well check out the other 3 versions to find one suitable in your voice range.

The intro and verse:
| Em - - - | G - - - | Am7 - - - | Am7 - - - |

The "drop my top" part:
Em, G, Em, Am7

The chorus:
| G - - - | C(add9) - - - | D - - - | Dsus4 - - - |

Bridge:
| F#m7(b5) - - - | F#m7(b5) - - - | B - - - | B - - - |
| Em - - - | D - - - | C - - - | C - - - |
| F#m7(b5) - - - | F#m7(b5) - - - | B - - - | B - - - |

Top Bottom