For Sale: Mainland Classic Mahogany Concert and Nice Hard Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopowergoh

Reaction score
Hi I have a Mainland Classic Mahogany Concert and a really nice case that I am looking to sell.

The case was from ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111132336962?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

The ukulele is really nice and sounds great but I decided that Concert sized ukes aren't really for me and I prefer a Soprano. I got this from Mainland Ukes just a few months ago. I bought it with "minor blemishes" but I can't find them anywhere and the Uke looks and sounds perfect and is set up great. If it was a soprano I would probably keep it.

The hard case is super nice and I wish I had one in a soprano size.

I know I am pretty new here but I have been selling on ebay for awhile and have over 200 Feedback.

If you have any questions or need any more pictures or my ebay username, please pm me.

I could do $240 plus whatever it would cost to ship. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

photo 4.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 1.jpg

sent PM. Are you in the SF Bay Area?

Price drop... $220 shipped to continental US... OBO.. Trades?

Wow I can't believe nobody has bought this. If there is a secure way we can work out a trade I'd be open to it if you are. Maybe we each PayPal with insurance???

Anyone have ideas on how to do a safe trade? Assuming the OP is interested.

I am open to trades for a soprano, but like you, I'm not sure how to do it safely...

Would love to add cash and trade for a used Kamaka pineapple...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom