I'm entering a non-UU competition

Barbablanca

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am entering a non-UU Christmas Song contest run by the German Musical Instrument store Thomann. Details here, in case anyone else fancies their chances.

I am going with a song I wrote last Christmas for Eugene Ukulele's Christmas Song Contest.

What I am asking you guys (& gals) to do is to please follow this link to the song and click on like.

Apparently, it is not enough to simply listen to it. If I get enough likes I will be entered into the next stage of the competition, which will involve a vote on Facebook.

So, please "LIKE" my song.

Appreciate it, thanks.

Berni (Barbablanca)

PS the song is performed using a Tenor Banjo that has been converted into a Baritone Banjo-Uke (thanks to some customised Living Water Strings and a bit of adjustment)

Done.

Good luck!

Got your back brah! Cool tune.

I thought I had edited my tags to include that. Did it not show up?

Searching youtube for "ThomannXMas2013", I don't see it. Maybe you should add it to the title to be sure. It looks like what others have done.

Attachments

• ThomannXMas2013.jpg
    ThomannXMas2013.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 2
Great tune, Berni. I voted, and I sent you a PM last week.

Yes, I haven't forgotten. I'm just finishing a book-length translation and haven't had much time to dedicate to UU.

Thanks to all of you who have clicked "LIKE" so far and thanks to all of those who will do so over the next few days!

Good luck, Bernie, great song. I'd vote for your cagadero song, too, should you decide to enter that one. :)

Hi Bernie
Greetings from Alicante and thanks for a great song.
Needless to say, it got a like from me :)
Cheers
Gary

Searching youtube for "ThomannXMas2013", I don't see it. Maybe you should add it to the title to be sure. It looks like what others have done.

Great idea, just done that. I hope it makes a difference.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the trouble to LIKE the song.

MEANWHILE: If you haven't clicked on LIKE, it is still not too late to help me into the second round by doing so.

A reminder of the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ltWNBcZUDE

One more like added to the pot!

Top Bottom