Bob Saget - Danny Tanner Was Not Gay

Something is wrong with my computer it wont let me get on youtube.....

dang laptops:mad:

Howlie boy:cool:

Anybody seen Saget live?? I have heard his show is hillarious. I think half of it is the shock value hearing him cuss...pretty funny..:D

seeing a lot of like kid show people now a days swear more than me in their stand ups, kinda make me think of them differently :-\

Bob is funny still though. good song.

seeing a lot of like kid show people now a days swear more than me in their stand ups, kinda make me think of them differently :-\

Bob is funny still though. good song.

That was the big joke when Bob Saget got the job as Danny Tanner on a kid show because he was notoriously known as the filthiest stand-up comic in the business. It's known that he has one of the worst most disturbing version of 'the aristocrats' joke ever.

It's not like he's only now trying to be funny by swearing, he's always performed like that.

That was the big joke when Bob Saget got the job as Danny Tanner on a kid show because he was notoriously known as the filthiest stand-up comic in the business. I....

I remember when I first heard that about him I being such a potty mouth I said, "no f---ing way muther f---er. Bob f'ing Saget? Danny mo'f'ing Tanner? sh-t..............................................
f---..............
f---s---.
seriously?
cool beans"

In retrospect, it was probably a decent response.

Top Bottom