Daniel Ho's New Ukulele Songbook

Luke El U

Reaction score
Just got my copy of Daniel Ho's new book. It's a wonderful collection of his originals plus three J.S. Bach compositions. There's something for all: instrumental solos, duets, and vocal (Hawaiian and English) accompaniment. The book comes with a CD. Like his other book, Polani, the technique, IMHO, ranges from easy-intermediate to quite advanced, and like Polani it is all for low G. You can order it from his website given below.

Contents:
Keanuhea
Haiku
Kauanoenoe
Bicycle Holiday
On A Gentle Island Breeze
Amis Rondo
Pua Kea Waltz (White Flower Waltz)

Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring
Two Part Invention No. 8 BWV 779
Two Part Invention No. 13 BWV 784

School’s Out
Pineapple Mango
For Eternity
Living In Paradise
Along for the Ride
Simple as a Sunrise
Cup of Joe
Aloha Pumehana
Pua I Ka Ua (Flowers in the Rain)
Cookie Hula

Published by Daniel Ho Creations
914 Westwood Boulevard #813
Los Angeles, CA 90024
www.DanielHo.com

I plan to pickup some copies why I meet Daniel at the California Ukulele Academy retreat tomorrow!!!

Ooh, lucky you!!

I have the Polani book and CD, love them both. I'll get the new one as soon as I can!

Just bought and downloaded it—thanks for the heads up. I'll load it on my iPad and this'll give me something to work on when I'm sitting out on the lana'i, strumming my ukulele and relaxing oceanside on the Big Island for the next two weeks. Bragging? Oh, no…not me--but I will tell you I'm a lucky girl! I promise to post a bit about the ukulele-centric elements of the travel… And maybe I'll finally learn the intermediate version of "Pineapple Mango." If I spend enough time on the lanai...

Top Bottom