Sarah Maisel "My One and Only Love"

Umm, I guess she's ok. :bowdown:

WOW, Andrew!!! That was absolutely beautiful -- Sarah is amazing -- thank you soooooo much for sharing this with us!!! Watching her play and sing always inspires me more than I can articulate in words. Thanks, again, friend! :)

Absolutely loved the intro but I have a massive aversion to any singing!

Very nice.

Just out of curiosity, are these videos shot at the store - and is the store in Wahiawa or Haleiwa?

Beautiful, Sarah! Thanks for sharing that with us, Andrew! Really enjoyed it!
Randy

Very nice.

Just out of curiosity, are these videos shot at the store - and is the store in Wahiawa or Haleiwa?

Andrew recorded at the Ko'olau/Pono/HMS warehouse in Wahiawa and the store(The Ukulele Site) is in Haleiwa

2 SDM & a LDM!! I need to buy a few more mics! I know I won't sound as good as Sarah but at least I can get a true sound. hahaha Great recording Andrew

Mahalo Plentee Andrew, wow Sarah is the one....cool she is one of my favorites....thank you for sharing...

Andrew recorded at the Ko'olau/Pono/HMS warehouse in Wahiawa and the store(The Ukulele Site) is in Haleiwa

Thanks. I have some business in Honolulu after the New Year, so I figured that I would ask....

Andrew or Sarah,

How far are the instrument mics and vocal mic away? The video makes them look several feet away. Thanks

Last edited:
Andrew or Sarah,

How far are the instrument mics and vocal mic away? The video makes them look several feet away. Thanks

It's a sacrifice for visual reasons. Best sound would be closer. That room sounds really lively though so I can put the Telefunken in an omni polar pattern and it catches nice room reflections. Totally sweet on vocals. (when the vocals are totally sweet)

Thanks for the input Andrew and Sarah.

I saw my big time technical engineer friend and he was very impressed with Sarah's voice and the video sound quality. He really liked your mics vs. me, I really liked Sarah's uke!! hahaha

He's the one who commented about the mics being a little far but said it was probably due to visual and still sounded excellent.

Top Bottom