Sarah & Craig "In Your Hawaiian Way"

Great talent playing two of the best ukes I have ever seen! I don't know how you do it, Chuck, but keep it up!

What I love about this video is that it captures the chemistry and playfulness of these two great players when they play together. Thanks for the video.��

not to often do you get a recording of two of Chuck's best work(ukes) being played side by side....
as I have been saying lately congratulations Chuck beautiful ukuleles and sound/tone super nice!

Thanks Andrew for the great camera and sound work...and wow Sarah and Craig...
wow that is good stuff....

Last edited:
That is a treat! A dream come true for all involved.:D

Sounding and looking awesome as always Chuck!

Great sounding and looking Ukes. Wonderful talent brings out the wonderful quality of the workmanship.

Cliff

Everything about this is perfect. What a great moment.

Chuck, it must be so satisfying to hear your instruments being played by such wonderful people. Sarah Maisel is a dream boat!

Beautiful Chuck..how wonderful to have two of your ukes played so well! An incredible combination of talent...the artist maker and the artist performers! I was thinking that once you sell a uke, it's possible that you never hear it played again..but now you have this wonderful document that will be a lasting tribute to your beautiful creations!

Beautiful Chuck..how wonderful to have two of your ukes played so well! An incredible combination of talent...the artist maker and the artist performers! I was thinking that once you sell a uke, it's possible that you never hear it played again..but now you have this wonderful document that will be a lasting tribute to your beautiful creations!

Hi Denise

I hope Andrew weighs in on this....

Andrew would really appreciate what you just said...he has told me many times that this is the reason he makes these recordings and takes photos of these beautiful ukuleles...if you look at his Ukulele Review blog you can see he wants to capture these works of art before they are gone.... never to be seen again....

like you just said...Chuck may never get to see his "Best Work" again but recording them like Andrew has means a lot... and I can see them too...

my 2 cents...

Hi Denise

Andrew would really appreciate what you just said...he has told me many times that this is the reason he makes these recordings and takes photos of these beautiful ukuleles...if you look at his Ukulele Review blog you can see he wants to capture these works of art before they are gone.... never to be seen again....

like you just said...Chuck may never get to see his "Best Work" again but recording them like Andrew has means a lot... and I can see them too...

my 2 cents...

Yes, it's always a little sad for me when beautiful instrumentals vanish from the public, and you never hear them again...so happy that Andrew is allowing them to live on forever, (so to speak) with his video recordings...

Hi Denise

my 2 cents...

That's exactly why I put these ukes in Andrew's hands. He's a master at what he does (and he does so many things so very well!) I've had beautiful ukes wind up on a wall or in a closet somewhere never to be heard from again. I figured these needed Andrew's special attention. Bravo Andrew, I couldn't be happier.

That's exactly why I put these ukes in Andrew's hands. He's a master at what he does (and he does so many things so very well!) I've had beautiful ukes wind up on a wall or in a closet somewhere never to be heard from again. I figured these needed Andrew's special attention. Bravo Andrew, I couldn't be happier.

That's REALLY what I was thinking, Chuck!

That was fabulous! They look so comfortable playing together. And they play so well together. I am a fan.

That is also why I practice. I would like my ukulele to sing like that too. Someday......

Happy Aloha Friday indeed!
I am clapping at my desk right now after listening to this excellent performance. Thanks so much for sharing Chuck!

Top Bottom